Try this quick and easy to make cheesy beef noodle casserole. This easy casserole recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including ground beef.
Cheesy Beef Noodle Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 3 oz package cream cheese softened
- 16 oz carton sour cream
- 8 oz package egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain.
- Add garlic, onion, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, covered, for 10 -12 minutes.
- Spray a baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, sour cream, and cream cheese and mix.
- Layer bottom of pan with noodle mixture.
- Cover noodle mixture with meat mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Place in a 350 degree preheated oven and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Thank you Sherri R. for correcting the missing oven temperature!