Try this quick and easy cheeseburger meatloaf recipe. This easy ground beef recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including cheddar cheese.
What you need:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 11/2 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 c green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 c celery, chopped
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except ketchup and form into a loaf.
- Spray a loaf pan with non stick spray.
- Place meatloaf in pan and spread a thin layer of ketchup on top.
- Cook, covered, for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue cooking for 30 more minutes.