Try this easy cheese ravioli and sausage crock pot recipe. This slow cooker recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including Italian sausage and Parmesan cheese.
Cheese Ravioli and Sausage
- 1 lb Italian sausage without casing browned and drained
- 9 oz package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 24-28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 14 1/2 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes undrained
- 1/2 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese grated
- Combine sausage, spaghetti sauce, and tomatoes into crock-pot; mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 7 hours on low.
- Mix in ravioli, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn off slow cooker, top with cheese, and cover.
- Let stand for 5 - 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted; serve.