There is a good chance you can make this quick and easy cheddar cheese soup recipe with ingredients you already have in your home.
What you need:
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c whole milk
- 1/4 c flour
- 1/3 c celery, diced
- 1/3 c carrots, diced
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 3 T butter
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 c ketchup in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into a loaf.
- Place meatloaf into an ungreased loaf pan or baking pan.
- Spread remaining 1/4 c of ketchup over top of meatloaf and cover.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.