Try this quick and easy to make camp potatoes recipe. This easy barbecue recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including potatoes, parsley, and butter.
- 4 large potatoes sliced thin with peels on
- 2/3 c half and half
- 3/4 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/3 c butter
- 2 T parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture onto a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bring up edges of foil together to tightly seal potatoes.
- Place on a gas or charcoal grill and cook over medium heat for 40 - 50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Turn foil packet over a few times during grilling to make sure all potatoes are evenly cooked.