Not enough skillets for your big breakfast or brunch meal? Then try this easy breakfast hash brown casserole that’s baked in the oven.
Breakfast Hash Brown Casserole
- 32 oz package hash brown potatoes partially defrosted
- 1 c sour cream
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of potato soup
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spray a 3 quart casserole dish or baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Add ingredients from the bowl to the pan and bake, uncovered, for 70 minutes, or until browned on top and heated through.