Try this quick and easy blue cheese bacon burgers recipe. This easy barbecue burger recipe consists of only 6 ingredients
Blue Cheese Bacon Burgers
- 6-8 slices of bacon cooked crisp
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 3 T mayonnaise
- 4 oz package blue cheese crumbles
- 6 hamburger buns
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine blue cheese, mayonnaise, and ground beef and mix thoroughly with hands.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium hot coals, or on medium setting of grill directly over heat.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes, or until no longer pink in middle of burger.
- Serve on hamburger bun topped with bacon and condiments of choice.