This easy beef and sausage stew recipes consists of 11 ingredients, including potatoes, garlic cloves, and beef stew meat.
What you need:
- 1 ½ lbs beef stew meat, cubed
- ½ lb smoked sausage, cut into ½” chunks
- 28 oz can bbq baked beans
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ c bbq sauce
- 1 T liquid smoke
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 t cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Season beef with salt and pepper then brown in hot oil.
- Transfer to crock pot and add remaining ingredients, except baked beans, stir to mix well.
- Top with baked beans, then cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Recipe submitted by Jennifer S. via Ames, Iowa