Try this quick and easy to make bean and bacon bake. This side dish recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including onion and great Northern beans.
Bean and Bacon Bake
- 2 (15 -16 oz) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 slices of bacon chopped and cooked
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered.