This quick and easy to make baked shrimp casserole consists of 8 ingredients, including cooked shrimp, Worcestershire sauce, and celery.
Baked Shrimp Casserole
- 2 lbs shrimp cooked, shelled and deveined
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 2 c potato chips crushed
- 1 c celery sliced
- 1 c green pepper chopped
- 1/3 c onion chopped
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 2.5 or 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potato chips and mix.
- Add mixture to casserole dish and top with potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 - 30 minutes, or until heated through.