Try this quick and easy bacon egg and cheese bake. This easy breakfast recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including cheddar cheese, milk, and butter.
Bacon Egg and Cheese Bake
- 6 eggs beaten
- 3 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 T prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a 8-9 inch casserole dish and mix.
- Place casserole in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and eggs are set.