Try this quick and easy to make bacon and egg rice recipe. This side recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including egg, bacon, and mushrooms.
What you need:
- 2 c cooked rice
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 c celery, chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 T soy sauce
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/4 c butter
What you do:
- In a large skillet, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Add mushrooms, rice, pepper, and soy sauce and stir to mix.
- Cook until heated through.
- Add bacon and egg and mix.
- Heat until egg is cooked, about five minutes, stirring occasionally.