What you need:
- 11/4 c flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 11/2 c milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 T butter, melted
- Tuna Filling:
- 1 (12 oz) or 2 (6 oz) cans of tuna
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 2 T onion, minced
- 1/2 t salt
- Crepe Sauce
- 103/4 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 c cheddar cheese, grated
What you do:
- Place all crepe ingredients in a mixer or blender and blend well.
Set batter aside. (Let batter stand for 1 hour for perfect crepes)
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna filling ingredients; set aside.
- Spray a medium to large skillet with nonstick spray. Heat skillet
over med-high heat. Pour approximately 1/4 c batter into skillet.
Swirl pan so batter covers the bottom surface evenly. Cook until
the bottom is lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Flip with spatula
and repeat on other side. Remove crepe to plate, and repeat
process until you have 10 crepes made.
- Divide tuna mixture, spread on crepes and roll up. Line crepes
up in a baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, mix soup with milk and heat to simmer.
Add cheese and heat until melted. Pour mixture over crepes.
Bake in a preheated, 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes; serve.