What you need:
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 10 oz package frozen broccoli
- 11/2 c cooked macaroni
- 4 oz can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1/3 c onions, diced
- 1/3 c green pepper, diced
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1 c cheddar cheese (optional)
What you do:
- Add all ingredients (except cheese) to a 4 quart crock-pot and
mix well. Cook, covered, for 5 hours on low.
- If using cheese: Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole, cover and
cook 5 -10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Stir and serve.