What you need:
- 1 loaf fresh French bread
- 1 lb deli roast beef, shaved
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 c Dijon-style mustard
- 3-4 T butter, softened
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Split French bread in half lengthwise. Spread butter on top half
of bread. Spread Dijon-style mustard on bottom half of bread.
Place shaved roast beef evenly on bottom half of bread. Top
with sliced Swiss cheese. Add top half of bread. Slice sub in
quarters and place on a large baking pan. Place in oven and
bake for 4-6 minutes, or until bread is lightly toasted and cheese
is starting to melt.