Assembly of Words | Red Lobster Cajun Shrimp Linguine and Other Real Restaurant Recipes
Red Lobster Cajun Shrimp Linguine and Other Real Restaurant Recipes
By: Michael Anthony
Real restaurant recipes are part of what make famous restaurants famous. Whether it's the Red Lobster Cajun Shrimp Linguine or any other of your favorite famous restaurant recipes, did you know that many of these recipes are available for you to make from the comfort of your own home?
Imagine using real restaurant recipes - such as this one from Red Lobster - at your next family dinner or party and impressing all of your family and friends. Not only will they be impressed, but you and everyone else will get to enjoy the great tasting food. Even if you are not an experienced chef, these real restaurant recipes are easy to understand and straightforward enabling you to create them in your own home. The cost and time savings will be amazing! Below is the restaurant recipe for the Red Lobster Cajun Shrimp Linguine.
Red Lobster Cajun Shrimp Linguine
Ingredients: 1 pound linguine, 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley, salt, ground black pepper, 2 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoon butter, 1 chopped white onion, 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic, 1 pound - about 25 - shrimp (shelled and deveined, tails off), 1/2 teaspoon of dried, crushed thyme, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoon tomato paste, sugar, lemon juice
Recipe serves 4 people. Make necessary adjustments for larger quantities.
1. Place the shrimp in small mixing bowl. Dust shrimp with cayenne, salt, pepper and thyme. Toss and let sit.
2. Boil pasta in large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving some of the pasta water.
3. While the pasta is boiling, melt butter in a separate pan with olive oil over medium to medium high heat.
4. Saute onion until soft, 3-4 minutes.
5. Add chopped garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir for 30 seconds and do not let the garlic burn.
6. Add tomato paste, heavy cream and a small pinch of sugar. Stir ingredients and continue to cook until blended.
7. Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes.
8. Add pasta and toss, reserved pasta water may be added to moisten if necessary.
9. Allow the shrimp to finish cooking, another 1 to 2 minutes. Do not overcook. Add parsley. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Remove from heat, squeeze lemon juice over pasta and serve.
Try this Red Lobster Cajun Shrimp Linguine for your next outing or meal and enjoy! You will find it delicious and easy to make - and you can find many other real restaurant recipes just like this one! Author Resource:->
For more FREE Restaurant Recipes
, visit Reviews and Secrets: Real Restaurant Recipes