What you need:
- 2 c raw macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 T butter
- 1/2 c soft bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 T prepared yellow mustard
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 11/2 c milk
What you do:
- Melt butter. Measure 2 T butter into hot macaroni, in a greased
3 quart casserole. Add cheese and mix well.
- In a small bowl, stir bread crumbs into remaining butter.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Stir in milk and mustard.
Pour over macaroni. Sprinkle bread crumbs around edge.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Thank you Dea from WI for your submission!