My Favorite Chili's Restaurant Recipes
By Jake R Kelly
A few years ago, a new Chili's restaurant opened near my house. I never ate at Chili's before they opened near my house, but I decided to check out the new restaurant in town. I am really glad they decided to build a Chili's near me! The food there is awesome! Sometimes I order off of the weight watchers menu, and many times I'll order off other sections of the menu.
I recently did a search for Chili's restaurant recipes online. There are so many Chili's restaurant recipes available! After going through a few websites, here are some of my favorite recipes from Chili's!
CHILI'S GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
4 racks of baby-back pork ribs
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup tomato paste
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
2/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon hickory flavoring liquid smoke
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
Make the barbecue sauce by combining all of the ingredients for the sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer sauce, stirring often, for 45 to 60 minutes or until sauce is thick.
When you're ready to make the ribs, preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Brush sauce over the entire surface of each rack of ribs.
Wrap each rack tightly in aluminum foil and arrange the packets on a baking sheet with the seam of the foil facing up.
Bake for 2 to 2½ hours or until the meat on the ribs has pulled back from the cut ends of the bones by about ½ inch.
When the ribs are just about done, preheat your barbecue grill to medium heat.
Remove the ribs from the foil (careful not to burn yourself- the liquid inside will be hot!) and grill them on the barbecue for 4 to 8 minutes per side or until the surface of the ribs is beginning to char.
Brush sauce on both sides of the ribs a few minutes before you remove them from the grill.
Just be sure not to brush on the sauce too soon or it could burn.
Serve the ribs with extra sauce on the side and lots of napkins.
CHILI'S BONELESS BUFFALO WINGS
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 cup milk
2 chicken breast fillets
4-6 cups vegetable oil
1/4 cup hot sauce (Crystal or Frank's Louisiana)
1 tablespoon margarine
On the side
bleu cheese salad dressing (for dipping)
1. Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl.
2. In another small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
3. Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces.
4. Preheat 4-6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
5. One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the breading blend; then repeat the process so that each piece of chicken is double-coated.
6. When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a plate and chill for 15 minutes.
7. When the chicken is done resting, drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 5-6 minutes or until each piece is browned.
8. As chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small bowl.
9. Microwave sauce for 20-30 seconds or just until the margarine is melted, then stir to combine.
10. You can also use a small saucepan for this step.
11. Just combine the hot sauce and margarine in the saucepan over low heat and stir until margarine is melted and ingredients are blended.
12. When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate lined with a couple paper towels.
13. Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large jar with a lid.
14. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce.
15. Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve the dish with bleu cheese dressing and sliced celery on the side.
CHILI'S SOUTHWESTERN EGGROLLS
1 chicken breast fillet
1 Tbs vegetable oil
2 Tbs minced red bell pepper
2 Tbs minced green onion
1/3 cup frozen corn
¼ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
2 Tbs frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 Tbs diced canned jalapeño peppers
½ Tbs minced fresh parsley
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp salt
1 dash cayenne pepper
¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
5 x 7" flour tortillas
For avocado-ranch dipping sauce
¼ cup mashed fresh avocado
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
1 Tbs buttermilk
1 ½ tsp white vinegar
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp dried parsley
1/8 tsp onion powder
1 dash dried dill weed
1 dash garlic powder
1 dash freshly-ground black pepper
For garnish :
2 Tbs chopped tomato
1 Tbs chopped onion
1. Preheat barbecue grill to high heat.
2. Rub the chicken breast with some vegetable oil then grill it on the barbecue for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done. Lightly salt and pepper each side of the chicken while it cooks. Set chicken aside until it cools down enough to handle.
3. Preheat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a medium-size skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red pepper and onion to the pan and sauté for a couple minutes until tender.
4. Dice the cooked chicken into small cubes and add it to the pan. Add the corn, black beans, spinach, jalapeño peppers, parsley, cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper to the pan. Cook for another 4 minutes. Stir well so that the spinach separates and is incorporated into the mixture.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
6. Wrap the tortillas in a moist cloth and microwave on high temperature for 1½ minutes or until hot.
7. Spoon approximately one-fifth of the mixture into the center of a tortilla. Fold in the ends and then roll the tortilla over the mixture. Roll the tortilla very tight, then pierce with a toothpick to hold together. Repeat with the remaining ingredients until you have five eggrolls.
8. Arrange the eggrolls on a plate, cover the plate with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best.
9. While the eggrolls freeze prepare the Avocado-Ranch Dipping Sauce by combining all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
10. Preheat 4 to 6 cups of oil to 375°F. Deep-fry the eggrolls in the hot oil for 12 to 15 minutes and remove to paper towels or a rack to drain for about 2 minutes.
11. Slice each eggroll diagonally lengthwise and arrange on a plate around a small bowl of the dipping sauce. Garnish the dipping sauce with the chopped tomato and onion.
Jake Kelly is an expert in restaurant food and recipes. Would you like more information on Jake's recipes? Just visit his webpage at Find more restaurant reviews and recipes!
|Easy Breezy Recipes