What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 103/4 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c celery, sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat 1 T oil in a skillet. Add celery and saute until tender; set
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat. Add chicken that has been
salted and peppered and cook over medium high heat until well
browned on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, celery and mushrooms. Pour
over chicken in skillet. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.