Chick-fil-A offers freshly prepared sandwiches, wraps and salads, as well as a variety of milkshakes, brownies and other delicious treats such as their Waffle Potato Fries.
They offer an array of sandwiches, chicken strips/nuggets, salads, freshly squeezed lemonade and a country-style breakfast menu. Their famous chicken items include Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich, served with lettuce and tomato - Chick-Fil-A Club Sandwich and Chick-Fil-A Nuggets.
Their popular Fried Chicken, which was available in some outlets, has now been replaced by their Chargrilled Chicken Cool Wraps...
The famous Chick-fil-A Chicken sandwich has been rated #1 in 32 consecutive National Restaurant Quality Surveys over a 17 year period - and the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich has topped the ratings since its introduction in the 1980's.
>>> So if you want to prepare a delicious meal to impress family, friends or even a hot date - maybe someone you met on a romantic dating site - here are Chick-Fil-A's most popular recipes of all...
--Chick-Fil-A Chicken Harvest Soup--
1/4 pound butter
3/4 cup flour
2 1/2 to 3 quarts water
2 tablespoons chicken base
2 quarts chicken stock (see chicken tenders recipe below)
1 pound fresh carrots, diced
6 to 7 ribs celery, diced
1 medium onion, diced
3/4 teaspoon white pepper
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Cooked chicken tenders (recipe follows)
10 ounces egg noodles
In a large pot, melt butter. Add flour and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Slowly add the 2 1/2 to 3 quarts of water, stirring constantly. (The amount of water used depends on how thick you want the soup.) Simmer 20 minutes. Add chicken base and chicken stock.
While chicken stock mixture is cooking, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a separate pot. Add carrots, celery and onion. Cook 6 minutes. Drain. Add to chicken stock mixture along with white pepper and garlic powder. Simmer 10 minutes. Add diced cooked chicken tenders.
Cook noodles in a separate pan of boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add to soup. (Noodles will continue cooking in the soup.) Simmer soup 2 or 3 minutes more and serve.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
>> Chicken Tenders for Harvest Soup:
2 quarts water
2 tablespoons chicken base
1 small onion, cut into quarters
1/2 rib celery, cut into 2-inch segments
2 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, thawed
1. In a large pot, bring water, chicken base, onion and celery to simmer. Add chicken. Gently simmer until done, about 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Do not overcook. Drain chicken and reserve stock. (This can be used for the stock in the preceding recipe.) Place chicken in the freezer to stop the cooking process. When cool, use a sharp knife to dice into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Add to soup.
Makes enough for 8 to 10 servings of soup.
--Chick-Fil-A Classic Fried Chicken--
6 pieces bone-in chicken, such as breasts, thighs and legs, skinned
1 cup coarsely crushed Corn Flakes
1 Tbsp flour
1 cup pancake mix
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup of parm cheese
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1 egg white
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine cereal, flour, pancake mix, salt, pepper, parm cheese and seasoned salt in a shallow dish or pie plate. 2. Beat egg white with 1 Tbsp. water in a shallow bowl. Dip meaty side of each chicken piece in egg white mixture, then in cereal mixture.
3. Put chicken, coating sides up, on baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray.
4. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
--Chick-fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce --
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
2 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon concentrated hickory liquid smoke flavoring 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon water
1. Combine oil, honey, mustard, ketchup, sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small saucepan over medium heat until boiling. Stir. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Add vinegar, smoke flavoring, and lemon juice.
2. While the sauce cools, vigorously whisk egg yolk with 1 teaspoon water in a medium bowl for about 2 minutes or until color is pale yellow. Whisk in cornstarch until dissolved.
3. Drizzle he cooled sauce mixture into the egg yolk mixture in a steady stream while rapidly whisking. This will create a thick, creamy emulsion that will prevent the oil from separating. Cover the sauce and chill it until it's needed.
Makes about 1 cup.
--Chick-Fil-A Carrot and Raisin Salad--
Carrots, raw, 4 cup, grated (remove)
Pineapple, canned, 2 1/2 cup, crushed, sliced, or chunks (remove)
1 cup raisins (not packed)
Mayonnaise, regular (mayo), 3/4 cup
3 tsp Granulated Sugar 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
1.Chill all ingredients except sugar for at least 30 mins. mix suger into pineapple. add mayo. add lemon juice.
2.Add raisins to carrots. Add dressing mixture to carrots and raisins.
4. Drain some of the juice off the pineapple.
Note: This salad may be refrigerated for 72 hours.
When chicken is cold, build each salad by first arranging about 4 cups of iceberg lettuce in the bottom of a large salad bowl or on a plate. Place salad on lettuce and serve.
--Chick-fil-A Fudge Nut Brownies--
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup milk 1 cup chopped walnuts
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup cocoa
3 teaspoons vanilla
1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chipsDirections:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, eggs, milk, and 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla; beat well. Stir in nuts. Spread into a greased and floured 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake 40 minutes.
3. Just before brownies are done, melt chips in a saucepan with 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and condensed milk. Spread fudge mixture over hot brownies. Cool. Chill and cut into bars.
Dig In and Enjoy!
A Graduate of the Holland College Culinary Course, Brian Alan Burhoe has cooked in Atlantic Coast restaurants for over 30 years. He is a member of the Canadian Culinary Federation. Brian's articles reflect his interests in food service, dreamstudy, imaginative literature and our best friends -- our dogs.
His Home Page is A CULINARY MYSTERY TOUR - A Literary Chef. His articles have been reprinted on numerous culinary websites and various Blogs, including the popular Romantic Relationship site WUVING.com.
Chick-Fil-A Fun Facts:
> The Chick-Fil-A cow never talks. Its part of the rules! There is a Moo Manifesto!
> You can get 52 combo meals simply by being one of the first 100 individuals at a new Chick-Fil-A opening.
> The 247 million-plus original Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwiches laid side-by-side would stretch out nearly 19,500 miles, or nearly eight times the distance from Chick-fil-A Founder Truett Cathy's original restaurant, the Dwarf House, in Hapeville, Ga., to the most distant Chick-fil-A restaurant in Sacramento, California.
> Chick-fil-A restaurants sold more than 137 million pounds of Waffle Potato Fries - cooked in pure peanut oil.
> If you buy 2 kids meals- you get 8 nuggets, 2 small fries, 2 drinks, & 2 ice creams for cheaper then you can buy a 8 nugget combo.
> The Chick-fil-A Bowl is the oldest guaranteed match-up of two top-ranked teams from the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) and the Southeastern Conference (SEC).
> The Chick-fil-A Bowl brand also includes the Chick-fil-A Bowl Challenge head coach and celebrity golf event each April and the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game season-opening game over Labor Day weekend in its family of events.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/recipes-articles/home-cooking-more-chickfilas-favorite-recipes-you-can-do-home-chickfila-chicken-harvest-soup-honey-roasted-bbq-sauce-fudge-nut-brownies-1730986.htmlAbout the Author
A Graduate of the Holland College Culinary Course, Brian Alan Burhoe has cooked in Atlantic Coast restaurants for over 30 years. He is a member of the Canadian Culinary Federation. His articles reflect his interests in food service, dreamstudy, imaginative literature and our best friends -- our dogs. His Home Page is A CULINARY MYSTERY TOUR - A Literary Chef
|Easy Breezy Recipes