Try this quick and easy zucchini and mushroom fritter recipe. This easy Korean side dish recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including egg.
What you need:
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in 1/4″ thick pieces
- 8 oz package large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 3 T soy sauce
- 1 t sesame seed
- 1 t sesame oil
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine salt, pepper, flour and egg and mix.
- Dip vegetables in batter and coat.
- In a 10 inch skillet, heat 3 T vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms and fry until lightly browned; remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sesame seed, and sesame oil.
- Serve with fritters.
- This easy Korean side dish recipe was submitted by Young Min.