No meat in the house? Try this quick and easy vegetable skillet scramble for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. This easy recipe consists of 8 ingredients.
Vegetable Skillet Scramble
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 medium green pepper diced
- 1/4 c onion diced
- 3/4 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 oz can mushroom stems and pieces drained
- 1 T milk
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray.
- Add mushrooms, green pepper, and onion and saute until tender.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper to a large bowl and beat.
- Pour eggs over vegetables in skillet and heat on medium.
- When egg starts to firm up on bottom, use a spatula to gently break up egg so it will set throughout.
- Top with cheese and heat until cheese melts.
Serve with toast and/or hash browns.