This easy vegetable egg casserole recipe is cooked in a crock pot and consists of 9 ingredients, including Mozzarella cheese and sliced mushrooms.
Vegetable Egg Casserole
- 8 eggs beaten
- 3/4 c milk
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 c cooked broccoli chopped
- 1 c mushrooms sliced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 c onion chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Pour mixture into greased 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot.
- Cook, covered, for 1-2 hours on high.