Try this quick and easy to make vegetable beef soup. This crock pot soup recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including tomato sauce and stew meat.
What you need:
- 1/2 c small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 lb stew meat or sirloin steak, cut in small bite sized pieces
- 16 oz package mixed vegetables, frozen
- 3 1/2 c water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 14.5 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
What you do:
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Add bouillon and stir until dissolved.
- Pour broth, meat, vegetables, tomato sauce, and tomatoes into a 3 1/2 quart or larger crock pot and stir.
- Cook, covered, for 6 hours on low.
- Add pasta, turn crock pot to high, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.