Try this quick and easy to make two bean chili recipe. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including ground beef and red beans.
What you need:
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 15 -16 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 -16 oz can red beans, rinsed and drained
- 28 oz can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T chili powder
- 1 1/2 t cumin
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1 t salt
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients into a 4 quart crock pot / slow cooker and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese or sour cream if desired.