Try this quick and easy to make twice baked potatoes recipe. This side dish recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including sour cream and bacon.
What you need:
- 4 baking potatoes, washed and dried
- 1/2 c onion, minced
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 3 T real bacon bits
What you do:
- Rub outside of potatoes with vegetable oil.
- Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out filling into a large bowl.
- Add onion, sour cream, salt, pepper and bacon and whip with hand mixer.
- Evenly spoon potato mixture back into potato skins.
- Place a few shavings of butter on top of each potato boat.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes, or until lightly browned.