This quick and easy turkey and stuffing casserole recipe consists of only 4 ingredients, including cooked turkey, and green beans.
Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
- 3 c cooked turkey cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 (12 oz) jars turkey gravy
- 16 oz package frozen cut green beans thawed
- 6 oz package turkey stuffing mix
- Cook stuffing per package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large casserole dish or baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Layer bottom of casserole with prepared stuffing.
- Top stuffing with chicken, then with green beans.
- Pour gravy over green beans.
- Cover and bake for 40-45 minutes.