This quick and easy turkey and cherry salad recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including Romaine lettuce and shredded cheddar cheese.
What you need:
- 4 c cooked turkey, chopped
- Romaine lettuce leaves, ripped
- 1 c fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c mayonnaise
- 1/3 c celery, sliced thin
- 1/4 c toasted slivered almonds
- 2 t ginger, ground
- 1 t lemon juice
What you do:
- Combine turkey, cherries, cheese, celery, and almonds in a large bowl and mix.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to turkey mixture and gently mix.
- Serve over romaine lettuce.