Try this easy to make soup recipe: Tomato Cod Chowder. It consists of ten ingredients, including cod, canned tomatoes, and green beans.
What you need:
- 12 oz cod fillets cut in large bite-size pieces
- 1/2 c carrots, thinly sliced
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/3 c onion, chopped
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/3 c celery, chopped
- 1 c frozen green beans
- 1/2 t thyme
- 1/4 t pepper
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add carrots, onion, celery, thyme, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add broth to mixture and heat to high simmer.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until cod is cooked through; approximately 7 minutes.