Try this quick and easy to make Tomato Chicken Fettuccine recipe. This Italian poultry pasta recipe consists of 13 ingredients, including diced tomatoes.
Tomato Chicken Fettuccine
- 2 c cooked chicken cut in bite-sized pieces
- 16 oz package fettuccine cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 c milk
- 3/4 c fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese grated
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 T olive oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion, celery and carrot and saute until tender.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper and stir to mix.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low for 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Add chicken and milk and continue heating, on low, until sauce is hot.
- Add parsley and Parmesan and mix thoroughly.
- Serve over hot fettuccine noodles.