Try this quick and easy to make tofu fritters recipe. This easy vegetarian side dish recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including egg.
What you need:
- 1 (12 – 14 oz) package tofu, sliced in 1/2″ pieces
- 1 c flour
- 1 large egg
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 3 T soy sauce
- 1 t sesame seed
- 1 t sesame oil
What you do:
- Heat vegetable oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Place flour on a plate.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg and mix with salt and pepper.
- Dredge tofu in flour to coat.
- Dip tofu in egg.
- Place tofu in hot oil and fry until nicely browned on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together dipping sauce ingredients.
- Serve with tofu fritters.
- This easy Korean recipe was submitted by Young Min