This toasted roast beef and Swiss cheese sub sandwich is quick and easy to make. It consists of 5 ingredients, including shaved deli roast beef.
What you need:
- 1 loaf fresh French bread
- 1 lb deli roast beef, shaved
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 c Dijon-style mustard
- 3-4 T butter, softened
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Split French bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread butter on top half of bread.
- Spread Dijon-style mustard on bottom half of bread.
- Place shaved roast beef evenly on bottom half of bread.
- Top with sliced Swiss cheese.
- Add top half of bread.
- Slice sub in quarters and place on a large baking pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 4-6 minutes, or until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is starting to melt.