This quick and easy taco meatloaf recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including ground beef, onion, and tortilla chips.
What you need:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3/4 c mild, med or hot taco sauce, depending on taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1.5 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/2 c taco sauce, eggs, onion, taco seasoning, tortilla chips, and cheese and shape with hands into a loaf.
- Spray a loaf pan with non stick spray.
- Place meatloaf in loaf pan.
- Spread remaining 1/4 c sauce on top of meatloaf.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes, or until cooked through and nicely browned on top.