Try this easy crock pot Swiss steak recipe. It consists of nine ingredients, and is cooked for 8-10 hours in a slow cooker.
What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak, 3/4″ thick
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine salt, pepper, and flour.
- Cut steak into serving size pieces.
- Add steaks one at a time to flour mixture; coat.
- In bottom of crock pot add onions, meat, Worcestershire, carrots, celery, and tomato sauce in that order.
- Cook, covered, on low for 8 -10 hours.