Try this quick and easy to make sweet potato casserole recipe. This recipe consists of eight ingredients, including brown sugar and pecans.
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 4 c sweet potatoes cooked and mashed
- 1/2 c brown sugar divided in half
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c butter divided in half
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 c chopped pecans divided in half
- 1/4 c frosted flakes crushed
- Combine potatoes, milk, egg, salt, 1/4 c brown sugar, and 1/4 c butter; blend with mixer.
- Fold in half the pecans.
- Pour into greased casserole pan.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup of butter and mix with remaining brown sugar.
- Add frosted flakes and the remaining pecans.
- Spread mixture evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.