This quick and easy to make chicken thigh recipe is cooked on a grill, but is also delicious made in your oven or skillet.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Thighs
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1 1/2 T honey
- 1 1/2 T brown sugar
- 1 1/2 t dried red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Add all ingredients to a gallon-sized Ziploc style plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours to marinate, shaking once halfway to re-coat chicken.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook 10 - 12 minutes over medium heat, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Baste periodically with reserve marinade.