Try this quick and easy steak and peppers recipe. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including round steak and canned tomatoes.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless round steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 bell peppers (green, red, yellow or orange), cut in large bite-sized chunks
- 2 medium or 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 28 oz can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1 t basil, dried
What you do:
- Add all ingredients to a crock pot / slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.