Try this easy spicy Southwest chicken recipe. This Southwest crock pot chicken recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including green chiles and black beans.
Spicy Southwest Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in bite sized pieces
- 15 -16 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can corn drained
- 4 oz can green chiles undrained
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 12 oz can tomato paste
- 2 t ground cumin
- 2 t chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 5-6 hours on low.