This easy spicy slow cooker steak and rice recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including round steak, kidney beans, and green pepper.
What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak, cut in strips
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz can whole tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 T prepared mustard
- 1 t beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- cooked rice
What you do:
- Place all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot slow cooker and mix.