Try this quick and easy spicy pork chops recipe. This easy barbecue pork recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including cayenne pepper.
Spicy Pork Chops
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 1/2 t ground cumin
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t salt
- Combine all ingredients except pork in a small bowl; mix.
- Add mixture and pork to a large Ziploc style bag and seal.
- Shake bag to coat pork.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, shaking bag every 1/2 hour to freshly coat meat.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Add remaining marinade from bag to baste pork while grilling, turning halfway through cooking time.
May vary cayenne pepper amounts per spicy preference.