Try this quick and easy to make spicy omelet recipe. It consists of six ingredients including pepperoni, mushrooms, and salsa.
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 3 T salsa
- 2 T sliced mushrooms
- 6-8 thin slices pepperoni
- 2 dashes pepper
- Beat eggs in a small bowl; add pepper.
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour eggs into skillet and cook on medium heat.
- Move edges of egg to let uncooked portions flow to bottom of skillet.
- When eggs are almost set, add the rest of the ingredients onto 1/2 of egg mixture.
- Fold other half of egg onto ingredients and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip omelet and cook for additional minute, or until cheese is melted.