Try this quick and easy to make spicy lime chicken. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including salsa, lime juice, and garlic.
Spicy Lime Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c medium salsa
- 1 t cumin ground
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 c lime juice
- Layer bottom of crock-pot with chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic and salsa.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, chili powder, and lime juice.
- Add mixture to slow cooker and cook for 1 hour on low.
- Serve over rice.
For more spice, use hot salsa instead of medium.