This spicy crock pot country style pork ribs recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including onion and fajita seasoning. Cook for 7-9 hours on low.
What you need:
- 3-4 lbs country style pork ribs
- 1 package fajita seasoning mix
- 1 c water
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t beef bouillon granules
- 1 t red pepper flakes (optional)
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Place ribs on a large plate and rub with fajita seasoning (save excess seasoning that remains on plate).
- Place ribs in skillet and sear over high heat 1-2 minutes per side or until browned.
- Place ribs in bottom of a 3.5 or larger crock pot.
- Top ribs with onion.
- In a small bowl, combine water, garlic, bouillon granules, excess fajita seasoning, and red pepper flakes and mix.
- Pour mixture over ribs.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours, or until desired tenderness.