Try this quick and easy spicy chicken tenders recipe. It consists of six ingredients including cayenne pepper and garlic salt.
Spicy Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 3 T all-purpose flour
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 3 T olive oil
- Combine flour, garlic salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large plastic bag.
- Add chicken (a few pieces at a time) and shake until well coated.
- Heat oil in skillet on med heat until heated through.
- Add chicken and cook for about 8 minutes on one side; flip and do the same on the other side or until juices run clear.