Try this quick and easy spaghetti olive salad recipe. This delicious vegetarian salad recipe consists of nine ingredients.
What you need:
- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 1 large tomato or 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c chopped green olives
- 1/2 c chopped black olives
- 3/4 c fresh chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
What you do:
- Cook spaghetti per box directions, making sure you don’t overcook; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix tomato, olives, vinegar, oil, garlic, and basil.
- Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Add mixture and Parmesan to noodles and toss; serve.