Try this quick and easy to make spaghetti casserole recipe. This easy casserole recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including ground beef and cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 package uncooked spaghetti (8 oz)
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 14 1/2 oz can tomatoes undrained and chopped
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 T butter
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 t salt
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add green pepper and onion and heat until tender; remove from heat.
- To skillet, add beef, spaghetti, tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.