This Southwestern chicken soup recipe is cooked in a crock pot for 5-6 hours on low. It’s an easy spicy chicken soup to make for your family.
Southwestern Chicken Soup
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 16 oz can chili beans
- 15 oz can black beans drained
- 15 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 12 oz beer or chicken broth
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cans (10 oz each) diced tomatoes with green chilies not drained
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 t red pepper flakes
- 1.5 t cumin
- 1 t garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 5 – 6 hours.