Try this quick and easy to make sour cream biscuits recipe. This biscuits recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including sour cream, salt, and flour.
Sour Cream Biscuits
- 1 c sour cream
- 1/2 c shortening
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in shortening.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead 4-6 times.
- Roll out dough to approximately 1/2" thick.
- Cut out biscuits with biscuit cutter and set on sheet pan.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes, or until golden brown on top.