This quick and easy snickerdoodle bread recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including flour, cinnamon, and Hershey’s cinnamon chips.
- 2.5 c flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 c butter softened
- 2 c sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 package Hersey's cinnamon chips
- 3 T sugar
- 3 T cinnamon
- Cream butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and add to wet ingredients.
- Mix until all combined.
- Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter.
- Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans or 2 regular loaf pans.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar and 3 tablespoons cinnamon and sprinkle over each loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes for mini pans or 55-60 minutes for regular pans.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
Recipe submitted by Aunt Dea via Wisconsin.