This quick and easy smoked sausage and macaroni casserole consists of only 6 ingredients, including shredded cheddar cheese.
Smoked Sausage and Macaroni Casserole
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 12 oz uncooked elbow macaroni cooked al dente and drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 T prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice sausage in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 -1/2 inch pieces.
- Place sausage in a large skillet and cook until browned.
- In a large casserole dish or baking pan, combine all ingredients except cheese and mix.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake, uncovered, for 25-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.